Return Goods Policy for Unused Parts
- All part returns must be issued a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number prior to being returned. Call our Parts Department at 713-805-6701 for your RGA number. The RGA procedure will enable us to maintain accurate records of your parts return and expedite settlement of the return.
- Clearly note the return with the RGA number. Returns without an RGA are subject to additional handling charges or refusal. Refusals will be returned to the shipper freight collect.
- Part returns must be within 30 days of date of shipment. Returns after 30 days will not be accepted.
- All returned parts are subject to a 25% handling charge.
- All parts must be tagged or identified with the GTS USA part number.
- Parts must be returned in saleable condition. GTS USA reserves the right to deny any part returned that is damaged,used, or not saleable.
- Electrical parts are returnable and subject to testing and approval.
- All parts submitted for return must be shipped freight prepaid.
- Special order parts are not returnable.